Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington, United States compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 454 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.864 EUR / USD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington (United States) is 39% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,636 ($3,052) in Vancouver, Washington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 150 Pound (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM10 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port Elizabeth costs R 24 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Murcia costs €1.21 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,541 (44 minutes ago)
- 110 g tube of toothpaste in Colombo costs 143 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)