Cost of living comparison between Vancouver, Washington, United States and Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.929 EUR / USD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington (United States) is 39% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,348 ($4,679) in Vancouver, Washington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €64 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monaco costs €500 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨1,600 (about 2 hours ago)