Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington, United States compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 203 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.930 EUR / USD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington (United States) is 33% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,978 ($4,276) in Vancouver, Washington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$50,825 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Austin, Texas costs $1.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 73,800 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £13 (about 1 hour ago)