Cost of living in Vanadzor, Armenia compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00193 EUR / AMD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vanadzor (Armenia) is 30% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,272 (1,174,103Dram) in Vanadzor.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Skopje costs 50 ден (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$5,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $10 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 63,090 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.45 (about 1 hour ago)