Cost of living in Vanadzor, Armenia compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00169 EUR / AMD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vanadzor (Armenia) is 30% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,396 (826,005Dram) in Vanadzor.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €18 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €18 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Łódź costs 80 zł (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 30 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,000 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (about 1 hour ago)