Cost of living in Valparaiso, Chile compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 227 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00137 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valparaiso (Chile) is 10% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,537 (CH$1,125,361) in Valparaiso.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dunedin costs NZ$619 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Tampere costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €28 (about 1 hour ago)