Cost of living comparison between Valletta, Malta and Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 350 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valletta (Malta) is 24% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,861 in Valletta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £550 (19 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Greater Sudbury costs C$2.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 315,697 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Port of Spain costs 400,000 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)