Cost of living in Valletta, Malta compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 370 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 14, 2017.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valletta (Malta) is 18% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,826 in Valletta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €600 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abbotsford costs C$35 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 3.00TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 360 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sarajevo costs 7,000KM (about 1 hour ago)