Cost of living in Valledupar, Colombia compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00028 EUR / COP
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valledupar (Colombia) is 34% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,381 (COL$4,895,471) in Valledupar.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Barquisimeto costs Bs 150,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 287,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 6,000 ₪ (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,150 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 2.60TL (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨63,023 (32 minutes ago)