Cost of living in Valledupar, Colombia compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00028 EUR / COP
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valledupar (Colombia) is 32% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,283 (COL$4,543,945) in Valledupar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Panama City costs 700 B/. (1 minute ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Antalya costs 5.00TL (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $65 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $60 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥154 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Melbourne costs AU$1.65 (about 1 hour ago)