Cost of living comparison between Valladolid, Spain and Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valladolid (Spain) is 10% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,581 in Valladolid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $13 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mombasa costs Shilling85,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,067 (about 1 hour ago)