Cost of living in Valjevo, Serbia compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00807 EUR / RSD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valjevo (Serbia) is 28% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,264 (280,421 Дин.) in Valjevo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨0.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €450 (11 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucharest costs 1,500 lei (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $20 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rome costs €8 (44 minutes ago)