Cost of living in Valencia, Venezuela compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! Valencia has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Valencia.
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 871 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08524 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valencia (Venezuela) is 105% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,500 (Bs 52,792) in Valencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $140 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leipzig costs €11 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $6.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brno costs 100,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)