Cost of living comparison between Valencia, Venezuela and Albacete, Spain
WARNING! Valencia has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Valencia.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 456 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09397 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valencia (Venezuela) is 125% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €6,763 (Bs 71,973) in Valencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,050 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Valencia costs €539 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (43 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Saharanpur costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Jeddah costs ﷼ 505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 450TL (about 2 hours ago)