Cost of living comparison between Valencia, Venezuela and Albacete, Spain
WARNING! Valencia has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Valencia.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 456 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09211 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valencia (Venezuela) is 130% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €6,892 (Bs 74,824) in Valencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $13 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mombasa costs Shilling85,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,067 (about 1 hour ago)