Cost of living in Valencia, Venezuela compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! Valencia has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Valencia.
|Personal Care||+ 151%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 720 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09294 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valencia (Venezuela) is 121% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €7,193 (Bs 77,392) in Valencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.50 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Almaty costs 450 KZT (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.05 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lyon costs €19,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cologne costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jeddah costs ﷼ 4.00 (about 3 hours ago)