Cost of living in Valencia, Venezuela compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! Valencia has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Valencia.
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 544 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08495 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valencia (Venezuela) is 94% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,875 (Bs 45,611) in Valencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$3.10 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨250 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,000,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Guwahati costs ₨1,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (about 1 hour ago)