Cost of living in Valencia, Spain vs Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 318 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2018.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valencia (Spain) is 13% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,921 in Valencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Albacete.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $56 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Saskatoon costs C$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nottingham costs £55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Beaverton, Oregon costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 10 (about 4 hours ago)