Cost of living in Valdivia, Chile compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00133 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valdivia (Chile) is 16% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,742 (CH$2,060,422) in Valdivia.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bilbao costs €36 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Patna costs ₨12,000 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (about 2 hours ago)