Cost of living in Valdivia, Chile compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00134 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valdivia (Chile) is 17% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,665 (CH$1,243,935) in Valdivia.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Khulna costs Taka 400 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Jakarta costs Rp 9,950 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$1.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 20,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $70 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$0.00 (44 minutes ago)