Cost of living in Valdivia, Chile compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00132 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valdivia (Chile) is 17% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,831 (CH$1,385,251) in Valdivia.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Mossoro costs R$ 13 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 1.00 ₨ (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 900 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $2,541 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (38 minutes ago)