Cost of living in Uzhhorod, Ukraine compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03417 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uzhhorod (Ukraine) is 50% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,496 (43,765₴) in Uzhhorod.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guarulhos costs R$ 93,294 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 100 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Daugavpils costs €3.50 (about 1 hour ago)