Cost of living in Uzhhorod, Ukraine compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03096 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uzhhorod (Ukraine) is 55% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Albacete you would need to make just about €817 (26,400₴) in Uzhhorod.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jizan costs ﷼ 25 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $64 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (43 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$500 (about 1 hour ago)