Cost of living in Uzhhorod, Ukraine compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03325 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uzhhorod (Ukraine) is 54% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,005 (30,221₴) in Uzhhorod.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨30,495 (2 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨200 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$20 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (28 minutes ago)