Cost of living in Utsunomiya, Japan compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00802 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Utsunomiya (Japan) is 13% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,704 (¥337,030) in Utsunomiya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,400 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €3,750 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leeuwarden costs €5.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €16 (37 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨80 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Luxembourg costs €173 (44 minutes ago)