Cost of living in Utrecht, Netherlands compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 285 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Utrecht (Netherlands) is 38% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,145 in Utrecht to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨100 (2 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Perugia costs €17 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨6,055 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €15 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b45 (about 1 hour ago)