Cost of living in Utrecht, Netherlands compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 288 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Utrecht (Netherlands) is 41% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,255 in Utrecht to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kiel costs €400 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Almaty costs 5,000 KZT (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 2,500 KZT (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)