Cost of living in Usulutan, El Salvador compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.867 EUR / USD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Usulutan (El Salvador) is 12% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,689 ($3,101) in Usulutan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,400 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $762 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sylhet costs Taka 600 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 35 ﷼ (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,643 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,150 (22 minutes ago)