Cost of living in Uşak, Turkey compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26482 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uşak (Turkey) is 17% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,709 (10,231TL) in Uşak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Winnipeg costs C$4.00 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,200 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €30 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Viljandi costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (about 1 hour ago)