Cost of living in Urdaneta, Philippines compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01654 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Urdaneta (Philippines) is 5% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,990 (Php120,293) in Urdaneta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Dumaguete City costs Php50 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bhubaneswar costs ₨1.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colombo costs 20,330 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuttack costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 35 (about 2 hours ago)