Cost of living in Urdaneta, Philippines compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01781 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Urdaneta (Philippines) is 5% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,742 (Php153,940) in Urdaneta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose, California costs $140 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rennes costs €14 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Miri costs RM120 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Juan costs $350 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨50 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tucson, Arizona costs $757 (44 minutes ago)