Cost of living in Urdaneta, Philippines compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01887 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Urdaneta (Philippines) is 9% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,420 (Php181,197) in Urdaneta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨100 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €2,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Gold Coast costs AU$4.20 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 5,500,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Abuja costs 250,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)