Cost of living in Uppsala, Sweden compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10441 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uppsala (Sweden) is 20% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,991 (28,651 kr) in Uppsala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Yongin costs ₩304,950 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,600TL (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iasi costs 116 lei (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nicosia costs €150 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)