Cost of living in Uppsala, Sweden compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10292 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uppsala (Sweden) is 21% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,934 (38,227 kr) in Uppsala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Santa Cruz, California costs $40 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Suzhou costs 元16 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Islamabad costs ₨20,182 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨300 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)