Cost of living in Uppsala, Sweden compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 247 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09700 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uppsala (Sweden) is 26% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,387 (24,612 kr) in Uppsala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vienna costs €1.29 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 700 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manizales costs COL$8,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Paris costs €40 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 5,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (42 minutes ago)