Cost of living in Uppsala, Sweden compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 226 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09615 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uppsala (Sweden) is 23% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,222 (23,114 kr) in Uppsala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$78 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Niterói costs R$ 100 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Temuco costs CH$23,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 70,000 ₫ (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $807 (28 minutes ago)