Cost of living in Umeå, Sweden compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09639 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Umeå (Sweden) is 25% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,128 (22,074 kr) in Umeå to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osaka costs ¥1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $67 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨30,495 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,253 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $12 (about 4 hours ago)