Cost of living in Umeå, Sweden compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10031 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Umeå (Sweden) is 29% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,450 (24,422 kr) in Umeå to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 600 (less than a minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Malang costs Rp 450,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 200,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Geneva costs CHF 20 (15 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 700 (24 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Ahmedabad costs ₨40,000 (25 minutes ago)