Cost of living comparison between Ulsan, South Korea and Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00081 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is 60% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,208 (₩6,403,822) in Ulsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kraków costs 120 zł (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Dhaka costs Taka 9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,085 (about 2 hours ago)