Cost of living in Ulsan, South Korea compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00075 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is 45% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,756 (₩3,690,275) in Ulsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 600 Дин. (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punta Arenas costs CH$6,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 30 (23 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Billings, Montana costs $2.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 9 (about 1 hour ago)