Cost of living in Ulsan, South Korea compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00077 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is 48% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,511 (₩3,250,261) in Ulsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- 250 g of local cheese in Yekaterinburg costs руб 240 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Eindhoven costs €5.00 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 5.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €7 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$3.50 (about 1 hour ago)