Cost of living in Ulsan, South Korea compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00083 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is 58% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,148 (₩6,166,781) in Ulsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 127 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Southampton costs £9 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Alexandria costs E£ 2,300 (27 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨200 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨5.00 (about 2 hours ago)