Cost of living in Ulhasnagar, India compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01378 EUR / INR
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulhasnagar (India) is 24% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,385 (₨173,038) in Ulhasnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 25 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €0.70 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,494 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trieste costs €25,350 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 60 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)