Cost of living comparison between Ulhasnagar, India and Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01378 EUR / INR
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulhasnagar (India) is 22% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,340 (₨169,788) in Ulhasnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 165 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 90 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,379 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)