Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 420 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00035 EUR / MNT
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 26% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,409 (4,063,805 ₮) in Ulan Bator.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kuopio costs €50 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €17 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 328 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 3,500 Ft (35 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Yoshkar-Ola costs руб 800 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 300 (about 1 hour ago)