Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 428 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00038 EUR / MNT
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 21% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,483 (6,465,935 ₮) in Ulan Bator.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $25 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Houston, Texas costs $6 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$4,000,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,683 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling6,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,583 (about 1 hour ago)