Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 426 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00035 EUR / MNT
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 28% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,447 (4,139,719 ₮) in Ulan Bator.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $7,300 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 150TL (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $3,558 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 100 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kolkata costs ₨100 (19 minutes ago)