Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 461 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00038 EUR / MNT
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 15% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,651 (7,002,834 ₮) in Ulan Bator.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$250,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jaipur costs ₨1,200 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Groningen costs €2.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 100 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,167 (about 1 hour ago)