Cost of living in Uijongbu, South Korea compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00085 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uijongbu (South Korea) is 5% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,279 (₩3,867,135) in Uijongbu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Edinburgh costs £1.00 (3 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.60 Lari (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 500 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tacna costs S/. 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)