Cost of living in Uijongbu, South Korea compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00082 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uijongbu (South Korea) is 4% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,126 (₩3,799,402) in Uijongbu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $15 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Recife costs R$ 1,200 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $712 (34 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)