Cost of living in Uijongbu, South Korea compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00077 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uijongbu (South Korea) is about the same as in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,020 (₩2,632,789) in Uijongbu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sylhet costs Taka 500 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 4,900 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨45,743 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sharjah costs Dirham 799 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 200 (33 minutes ago)