Cost of living in Uijongbu, South Korea compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00081 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uijongbu (South Korea) is 6% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,431 (₩4,245,430) in Uijongbu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $1,550 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niterói costs R$ 25 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 9 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buraidah costs ﷼ 25 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zhuhai costs 元3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Al Ain costs Dirham 11 (about 1 hour ago)