Cost of living in Udaipur, India compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01257 EUR / INR
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Udaipur (India) is 38% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,360 (₨108,188) in Udaipur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 元6,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (11 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Tunis costs 200 Dinar (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 360 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medan costs Rp 45,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,033 (about 1 hour ago)