Cost of living in Ubon Ratchathani, Thailand compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02561 EUR / THB
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ubon Ratchathani (Thailand) is 26% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,557 (60,788 ฿) in Ubon Ratchathani.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 26,000 Дин. (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Nashville, Tennessee costs $122 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 220 ₨ (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mashhad costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Diyarbakır costs 90TL (35 minutes ago)