Cost of living in Uberlandia, Brazil compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 221 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26726 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uberlandia (Brazil) is 15% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,121 (R$ 7,935) in Uberlandia.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (5 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bergen costs kr 115 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sao Joao del Rei costs R$ 20 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shanghai costs 元100,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.250 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manama costs Dinar 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)