Cost of living in Uberlandia, Brazil compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 423 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26787 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uberlandia (Brazil) is 13% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,561 (R$ 5,829) in Uberlandia.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shreveport, Louisiana costs $12 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 25₴ (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,118 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in St. John's, NL costs C$10,000,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)