Cost of living in Uberlandia, Brazil compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 457 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23748 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uberlandia (Brazil) is 17% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,486 (R$ 6,256) in Uberlandia.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$8 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2.50 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (27 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juba costs 3,000 Pound (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Evora costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)