Cost of living in Uberlandia, Brazil compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 461 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25706 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uberlandia (Brazil) is 16% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,844 (R$ 7,175) in Uberlandia.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $50 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 30,000 Gs (21 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Auckland costs NZ$0.00 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Alanya costs 13TL (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)