Cost of living in Uberlandia, Brazil compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 416 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22912 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uberlandia (Brazil) is 19% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,370 (R$ 5,980) in Uberlandia.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mashhad costs ﷼ 200,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ravenna costs €0.23 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,580 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €60 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 3,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)