Cost of living in Uberaba, Brazil compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23370 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uberaba (Brazil) is 21% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,493 (R$ 6,387) in Uberaba.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.67 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oporto costs €0.16 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Diego, California costs $2.50 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chicago, Illinois costs $25,344 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Granada costs €0.67 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 130 (about 1 hour ago)