Cost of living in Uberaba, Brazil compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29164 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uberaba (Brazil) is 5% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,972 (R$ 10,189) in Uberaba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Graz costs €12 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$25,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €179 (about 1 hour ago)