Cost of living in Tyre, Lebanon compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00062 EUR / LBP
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tyre (Lebanon) is 11% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,476 (5,634,812 L£) in Tyre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,300 kr (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 11 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehuacán costs Mex$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baltimore, Maryland costs $21,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £178 (about 2 hours ago)