Cost of living in Tyre, Lebanon compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00057 EUR / LBP
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tyre (Lebanon) is about the same as in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,648 (2,892,569 L£) in Tyre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨800 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Beijing costs 元400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,100 (about 2 hours ago)