Cost of living in Tver, Russia compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01434 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tver (Russia) is 18% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,814 (руб 126,480) in Tver.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨200 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$20 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$500 (33 minutes ago)