Cost of living in Tver, Russia compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01444 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tver (Russia) is 20% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,529 (руб 105,857) in Tver.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 300 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €35 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort St. John costs C$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 750 лв (about 1 hour ago)