Cost of living in Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 282 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.510 EUR / BAM
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuzla (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 26% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,212 (4,333KM) in Tuzla.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $42 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Londrina costs R$ 3.80 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 120 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 55 ₪ (30 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rousse costs 400 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tomsk costs руб 66 (about 1 hour ago)