Cost of living in Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 295 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.510 EUR / BAM
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tuzla (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 28% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,221 (2,393KM) in Tuzla.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $505 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$100 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oujda costs 20 Dirham (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩8,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨100 (29 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kiev costs 400₴ (33 minutes ago)