Cost of living in Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 380 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.510 EUR / BAM
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuzla (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 29% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,487 (2,914KM) in Tuzla.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 40 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨2,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brasília costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Zrenjanin costs 85 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)