Cost of living in Tuy Hoa, Vietnam compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00004 EUR / VND
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tuy Hoa (Vietnam) is 28% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,375 (38,201,164 ₫) in Tuy Hoa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Southend-on-Sea costs £80 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$82 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 17,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Abuja costs 600 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)