Cost of living in Tuy Hoa, Vietnam compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00004 EUR / VND
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tuy Hoa (Vietnam) is 26% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,335 (35,622,726 ₫) in Tuy Hoa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Port Vila, Vanuatu costs 9,300Vatu (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Riyadh costs ﷼ 32,675 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kumasi costs GH₵50 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rome costs €566 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)