Cost of living in Turmero, Venezuela compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! Turmero has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Turmero.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00003 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turmero (Venezuela) is 22% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,557 (Bs 48,206,932) in Turmero.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Udine costs €10 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,525 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $50 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.75 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $170 (about 1 hour ago)