Cost of living in Turmero, Venezuela compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! Turmero has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Turmero.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08525 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turmero (Venezuela) is 14% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,509 (Bs 29,430) in Turmero to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barrie costs C$25 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seoul costs ₩1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £800 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Korba costs ₨70 (about 2 hours ago)