Cost of living in Turmero, Venezuela compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! Turmero has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Turmero.
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00001 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turmero (Venezuela) is 62% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,923 (Bs 271,548,228) in Turmero to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hanoi costs 200,000 ₫ (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuopio costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nasik costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pattaya costs 156 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php75 (about 2 hours ago)