Cost of living in Turmero, Venezuela compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! Turmero has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Turmero.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08968 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turmero (Venezuela) is 23% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,854 (Bs 42,973) in Turmero to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 10,091 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 50,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Phoenix, Arizona costs $26 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 4.05 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$178 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$69 (about 1 hour ago)