Cost of living in Turmero, Venezuela compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! Turmero has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Turmero.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08386 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turmero (Venezuela) is 16% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,311 (Bs 27,554) in Turmero to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Dhaka costs Taka 58,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hrodna costs 6.00 BYN (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chandigarh costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Amman costs Dinar 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Gurgaon costs ₨0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ghent costs €120 (about 2 hours ago)