Cost of living in Turku, Finland compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turku (Finland) is 38% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,209 in Turku to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$5,000 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.40 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Strasbourg costs €13 (43 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Jhansi costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Darwin costs AU$2,500 (about 1 hour ago)