Cost of living in Turku, Finland compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2017.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turku (Finland) is 35% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,372 in Turku to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €15 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Frankfurt am Main costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Râmnicu Vâlcea costs 1,600 lei (about 2 hours ago)