Cost of living comparison between Turku, Finland and Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 27, 2016.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turku (Finland) is 44% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,325 in Turku to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (3 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,900,000 (about 1 hour ago)