Cost of living in Turkmenabat, Turkmenistan compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24924 EUR / TMT
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turkmenabat (Turkmenistan) is 16% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,550 (10,230 Manat) in Turkmenabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phuket costs 500 ฿ (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hanover costs €900 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $456 (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Gold Coast costs AU$2,365 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)