Cost of living in Turkmenabat, Turkmenistan compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27268 EUR / TMT
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turkmenabat (Turkmenistan) is 27% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,805 (13,954 Manat) in Turkmenabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$80 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php8,600 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (18 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 40 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $1.50 (24 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nice costs €0.00 (36 minutes ago)