Cost of living in Turkmenabat, Turkmenistan compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23883 EUR / TMT
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turkmenabat (Turkmenistan) is 13% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,156 (9,028 Manat) in Turkmenabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Saipan costs $38,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cancún costs Mex$ 17 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨750 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,200 (about 3 hours ago)