Cost of living in Turkmenabat, Turkmenistan compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27065 EUR / TMT
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turkmenabat (Turkmenistan) is 27% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,962 (14,638 Manat) in Turkmenabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Quebec City costs C$1.19 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gorakhpur costs ₨12,198 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Haifa costs 50 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $800 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $6.00 (about 2 hours ago)