Cost of living in Turkestan, Kazakhstan compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00247 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turkestan (Kazakhstan) is 36% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,411 (571,624 KZT) in Turkestan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $500 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 180 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 700 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (27 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Hong Kong costs HK$25 (about 1 hour ago)