Cost of living in Turin, Italy compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 693 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turin (Italy) is 15% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,597 in Turin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Goiânia costs R$ 2.70 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨200 (41 minutes ago)