Cost of living in Turin, Italy compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 455 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turin (Italy) is 11% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,336 in Turin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Saipan costs $500 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kelowna costs C$17 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)