Cost of living in Tunis, Tunisia compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 567 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.33831 EUR / TND
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tunis (Tunisia) is 45% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,047 (3,095 Dinar) in Tunis.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$11 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guangzhou costs 元7,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 20,000,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €900 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $23 (about 1 hour ago)