Cost of living in Tumkur, India compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01229 EUR / INR
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tumkur (India) is 37% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,130 (₨92,019) in Tumkur.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Guiyang costs 元11 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €300 (7 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Tijuana costs Mex$ 56 (14 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Narbonne costs €25 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 12,000 Dinar (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 209 (about 1 hour ago)