Cost of living in Tuluá, Colombia compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00030 EUR / COP
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tuluá (Colombia) is 26% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,256 (COL$4,224,433) in Tuluá.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$1,000,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tunis costs 1.750 Dinar (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lviv costs 15,715₴ (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Trujillo costs S/. 10 (about 2 hours ago)