Cost of living in Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 444 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.890 EUR / USD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tulsa, Oklahoma (United States) is 30% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,225 ($4,749) in Tulsa, Oklahoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Minsk costs 30,000 p. (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niagara Falls, New York costs $100 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zurich costs CHF 3.00 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seoul costs ₩1,497 (15 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Johor Bahru costs RM1,299 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $50,000 (39 minutes ago)