Cost of living in Tsukuba, Japan compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00756 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tsukuba (Japan) is 15% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,188 (¥289,355) in Tsukuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Munich costs €2.39 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 30,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Halifax costs C$1.16 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Surabaya costs Rp 27,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (about 1 hour ago)