Cost of living in Tsu, Japan compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00821 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tsu (Japan) is 20% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,614 (¥440,374) in Tsu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 100₴ (31 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vilnius costs €800 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sarajevo costs 1.60KM (about 1 hour ago)