Cost of living in Tshikapa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00054 EUR / CDF *
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tshikapa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 15% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,366 (2,517,365 Franc) in Tshikapa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Szczecin costs 80 zł (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Midland, Texas costs $203 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 30TL (41 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wellington costs NZ$69 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,440 (about 2 hours ago)