Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 275 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10250 EUR / NOK
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 75% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,332 (kr 32,511) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $788 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,033 (6 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tucson, Arizona costs $52,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$140 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in N'Djamena costs 70,000 Franc (21 minutes ago)