Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10374 EUR / NOK
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 79% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,405 (kr 32,820) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in St. John's, NL costs C$1.67 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Berkeley, California costs $5.51 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨230 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kolkata costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)