Cost of living comparison between Trondheim, Norway and Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11132 EUR / NOK
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 92% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €6,251 (kr 56,158) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$130 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Salta costs ARS $9,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Regina costs C$180 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)