Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 113%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 227 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10502 EUR / NOK
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 76% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,388 (kr 41,781) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €203 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johor Bahru costs RM4,473 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.50 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $2.50 (20 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Kaunas costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)