Cost of living comparison between Tromsø, Norway and Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11201 EUR / NOK
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 113% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €6,652 (kr 59,385) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $65 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $98 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 250,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,100TL (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)