Cost of living in Tromsø, Norway compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10725 EUR / NOK
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 96% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,120 (kr 38,411) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Melbourne costs AU$60 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £12 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 80 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 25,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$450 (26 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tbilisi costs 50 Lari (29 minutes ago)