Cost of living in Tromsø, Norway compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 112%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10707 EUR / NOK
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 94% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €6,296 (kr 58,799) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,935 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gdańsk costs 198 zł (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 1,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,500,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Alexandria costs E£ 175 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Trento costs €35 (42 minutes ago)