Cost of living in Trois-Rivières, Canada compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.686 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trois-Rivières (Canada) is about the same as in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,938 (C$2,823) in Trois-Rivières.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 45 lei (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $18 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$24 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €3,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)