Cost of living in Trois-Rivières, Canada compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.687 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trois-Rivières (Canada) is about the same as in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,917 (C$4,245) in Trois-Rivières.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vlorë costs 40 Lek (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $50 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in London costs £149 (28 minutes ago)