Cost of living in Trois-Rivières, Canada compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.719 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trois-Rivières (Canada) is about the same as in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,267 (C$4,546) in Trois-Rivières to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Andorra la Vella costs €30 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in San Diego, California costs $4.41 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 250,000 L£ (14 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Flint, Michigan costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Braga costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.06 (about 1 hour ago)