Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.615 EUR / LYD *
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 5% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,791 (2,914 Dinar) in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Leeds costs £1.50 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$915 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Beijing costs 元22 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Medellín costs COL$126,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 60 (about 1 hour ago)