Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.636 EUR / LYD *
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 8% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,835 (2,886 Dinar) in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,548 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $610 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$125 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,576 (about 2 hours ago)