Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.657 EUR / LYD *
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 20% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,610 (5,493 Dinar) in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cologne costs €2.50 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 600 ฿ (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 600 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €19 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €0.55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erzurum costs 12TL (about 2 hours ago)