Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.642 EUR / LYD *
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 12% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,626 (5,652 Dinar) in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- 40′ flat screen tv in St. Louis, Missouri costs $275 (2 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $100 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Budapest costs 4,600,000,000,000,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.50 (about 2 hours ago)