Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.621 EUR / LYD *
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 5% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,827 (4,553 Dinar) in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $523 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $17 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr10 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,943 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (39 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $5.51 (44 minutes ago)