Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.617 EUR / LYD *
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is about the same as in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,171 (3,517 Dinar) in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,700 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guayaquil costs $250 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Lima costs S/. 3.00 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Gweru costs $10 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Geneva costs CHF 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Irvine, California costs $9,000 (about 1 hour ago)