Cost of living in Trinidad, Bolivia compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11922 EUR / BOB
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trinidad (Bolivia) is 44% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,231 ($b10,327) in Trinidad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Utrecht costs €46 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guatemala City costs Q100 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨700 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,437 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Marrakech costs 240,000 Dirham (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 8,000 kr (about 3 hours ago)