Cost of living in Trinidad, Bolivia compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13562 EUR / BOB
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trinidad (Bolivia) is 30% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,099 ($b15,474) in Trinidad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨3,558 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 10 B/. (17 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Havana costs 2.00 CUC (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 22 kr (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cairo costs E£ 12 (26 minutes ago)