Cost of living in Trinidad, Bolivia compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13475 EUR / BOB
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trinidad (Bolivia) is 37% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,034 ($b15,097) in Trinidad.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £7,396 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Petaling Jaya costs RM80 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Chandigarh costs ₨54 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in George costs R 12 (about 1 hour ago)