Cost of living in Trinidad, Bolivia compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12388 EUR / BOB
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trinidad (Bolivia) is 45% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Albacete you would need to make just about €998 ($b8,055) in Trinidad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨50 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨423,542 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €25 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiel costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £5,000 (about 1 hour ago)