Cost of living in Trenčín, Slovakia compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trenčín (Slovakia) is 10% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,817 in Trenčín.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 lbs of rice in Detroit, Michigan costs $25 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 50,000 Shilling (18 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Groningen costs €38 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,541 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barranquilla costs COL$1,900 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $120 (42 minutes ago)