Cost of living in Trabzon, Turkey compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24619 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trabzon (Turkey) is 28% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,015 (8,186TL) in Trabzon.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 35,000,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 600 g of boneless chicken breast in Edinburgh costs £3.33 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $18 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $125 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $15 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)