Cost of living in Trabzon, Turkey compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 220 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21952 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trabzon (Turkey) is 38% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,309 (5,965TL) in Trabzon.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $12 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Calgary costs C$15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Frankfurt am Main costs €24,000 (about 3 hours ago)